Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sept 3 Drs Appt Update

Everything went fine at our drs appointment yesterday. There was no dilation and that may be a good thing. I am scheduled to defend my dissertation on September 16 so maybe she will stay inside until I can get that done. No weight gain in the past 2 weeks so I am still at 13 lbs total for the pregnancy.

I did ask Dr. Lott about Mary Audrey's weight at birth based on my stomach measurements and he said she would probably be a 6-pounder. My stomach measurements are in the normal range just on the low end. So ... I have zero preemie outfits so I need to get a couple just in case.

Momma gave me the dress she brought me home in the other day so that is what Mary Audrey is going to wear home too! I was so excited and surprised momma had kept the dress for so long. Here is a picture of it.


Next appointment and blog posting: Monday, September 8

No comments: