Monday, August 25, 2008

Aug 25 Drs Appt Update

Everything went fine at our appointment today. Dr. Lott joked about not seeing me in the Labor & Delivery area this weekend as Tropical Depression Fay descended upon MS. The dramatic change in barometric pressure made several women go into labor so he had a busy weekend.

He did check for dilation and there was ZERO. So ... we will wait for Mary Audrey to decide when she is coming into this world. The only discomfort I have is the lack of sleep and her constant feet pushing into my ribs. Dr. Lott was very pleased with her constant activity which is a sign of a very healthy baby. Also, Dr. Lott said I could take a small dosage of Benadryl so I could get some sleep. He said the small dosage wouldn't hurt Mary Audrey so I am all about taking some tonight! We have officially moved on to weekly appointments now so we will return next week to see if my body has decided to get ready for Mary Audrey's arrival yet.

Next Appointment: September 3, 2008

No comments: