Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sept 16 Updates ...

Well ... what a day it has been. At 10:00 a.m. I defended my dissertation and was fortunate to pass. I have just a few edits to make and I will be home free!!! YIPPEE!!! I can't believe that monkey is off of my back now.

This afternoon, we had a drs appt and we actually had a sonogram to check on Mary Audrey's approximate weight. John and I were surprised to learn that Mary Audrey weighs 8 and a half pounds. The dr said that was just a guestimate based on her measurements and could be up to 2 lbs off. John said he will believe it when he sees it. I was dilated 1.5 centimeters so we are making some progress. We scheduled an appt for Monday at 1:00 p.m. to see Dr. Lott and they will induce me on Tuesday or Wednesday if nothing has happened before then.

Oh, and I lost 3 lbs this week. Crazy! So I am still at the 13 lb mark for weight gain. As Dr. Cobb says, she must be feeding off of my reserves! Maybe I will be smaller than when I started! :)

Thank you for all of your prayers. John and I have felt them and appreciate them very much!

1 comment:

Marilyn Bowen said...

YEA!!! It won't be long now!!! Mary Audrey..