Monday, August 18, 2008

Nursery ... Almost Ready!

Here are a few pictures from our work in the nursery this weekend. John and I worked to get things organized and hung up. We plan to get a few more items and hang a few more things but all in all, we are ready. We even put her carseat in the car and hung her car mirror. We are also planning to buy stock in Energizer batteries!!! I guess I need to start buying a pack of batteries everytime I visit Wal-Mart now.



My colleague and friend, Amy, gave me the "Mary Audrey" letters to put on her wall. Aren't they gorgeous?

John sitting in the new glider. It is so comfortable ... I know we will spend many hours in it very soon!

Her bedding came in! It looks so pretty ... I love it.


Will she ever wear all of those clothes????

Another colleague and friend, Kim, painted these two beautiful paintings. She is so talented and they are perfect for her room!


Her dresser/changing table combo. I have to wash her changing pad coverings. Thank you to her Mimi for getting that for her.


Here is her toy chest with her two monogrammed diaper bags ...
We love her 4-H hat. It is so cute.




Decoration used at the RCU Shower. I hung it on her nursery door for now and I think I may take it to the hospital and put it on our door there too!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

The nursery looks so beautiful!! Not too much longer...

Anonymous said...

i love mary audrey's nursery! it has come together so beautifully! we are so excited for y'all.