Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Aug 11 Drs Appt Update

No real news to report. Everything is fine and Mary Audrey's heartbeat was good, again. I gained 3 lbs ... I hate those afternoon appointments because they distort my true weight gain ... but anyways, that adds up to a total weight gain of 13 lbs now. Dr. Lott said I should feel 10 movements (kicks, roll-overs, etc.) by Mary Audrey a day. I told him she is knocking that out of the park because she constantly moves. He said he will check for dilation at our next appointment and then I will begin my weekly visits. So ... we will see!

John is in Tupelo this week at a workshop so he is going to pick up the bedding that was being sewn for her room. I can't wait to see the end product and put it in new crib. I will take pictures and post them this weekend.

Next Appointment: August 25

No comments: