Monday, May 24, 2010

Swimming Time ... Maybe?

Welcome Summer! It was SWELTERING this weekend in Starkville so John decided we should take advantage of the great pool we have while we are still apartment living. So ... here we go to the pool. Everyone has their "suit" on besides me ... I decided I would just watch and take pictures. John gets in and the water takes his breath away it is so cold. We tried and tried to get MA to go in the water but to no avail.


We will try again ... maybe mommy will get in the pool with her next time. She LOVES to take a bath so I know she will like it once we get in!


She wouldn't let go of my leg when we got to the pool ...

John got her to dangle her feet in the water but that was as far as she got. She whined the whole time too.

I love this picture. Absolutely defiant. Any questions? :)

I think this was her only smile (and its a half smile) during our pool outing.


"Are yall ready? Because I am ... " keys in hand ...

No comments: