Friday, June 6, 2008

June 6 Drs Appt

Everything went well at this month's doctors appointment. Mary Audrey's heartbeat was good and she even kicked the dr while he was listening. I did gain 4 lbs this month so that puts me up to a 3 lb total weight gain so far. :( Mother, however, says I am going great with that since she had gained 20+ lbs at the 6-month mark with Jo and me. I did have another gestational diabetes test this morning and that came back fine.

The dr said our trip to NE in two weeks will be my last big trip. I can go to Jackson and such but no other traveling due to the hot weather and potential for blood clots due to long periods of sitting.

Next appt: June 30, 2008

Well, our house is officially off the market. Lots of lookers ... no takers so we will stay at Plum Road for a little while longer. Mary Audrey's room is coming together nicely. John and I bought out Babies 'R Us a few weeks ago, including bassinet, car seat, stroller, pack-n-play, swing, bouncie seat, diaper genie, bathtub, and monitors. We went to Woodland Furniture outlet (in north MS) the following weekend and found her furniture. You can take a peek at by visiting http://www.sorellefurniture.com/vista.html. We ordered the cherry finish and it came in last week. We are changing the carpet in her room so we are waiting on that before we start to put the furniture together. I have also picked some fabric for her room. Take a peek at http://www.premierprintsfabric.com/butgbp.shtml and http://www.premierprintsfabric.com/tergbp.shtml.

That is all the updates I have now. I will post again soon.

I think that is about all for now ...

No comments: