Monday, June 30, 2008

June 30 Drs Appt Report

We had another drs appointment today and everything went fine. I gained 5 lbs so I am up to a total of 9 lbs now. The dr is not upset about the low weight gain but he is going to do another sonogram at our next visit to make sure she is growing at the rate she needs to. We got to listen to her heartbeat again and it was very strong this time. The strongest I have heard during our pregnancy. I know she is growing because my clothes are getting tighter and tighter everyday. So something is going on in there ... :)

We have officially moved into the "every 2 weeks" appointment phase. Our next appointment will be July 14 @ 3:00 p.m. I will post pictures of the sonogram as soon as I can. John is very excited about getting to see "the kid" again as he says.

The carpet for Mary Audrey's room should be in this week according to the carpet place so maybe her room will start resembling a baby's room soon.

More in two weeks - :)

No comments: