Thursday, May 21, 2009

Growing, growing, growing ...

Mary Audrey is doing something new every day. I just don't know if I can take this fast growth. She is such a happy baby and loves to play, crawl (yes, we are crawling now), and smile/laugh. Here are a few minutes from the last couple of weeks.

We hope everyone has a wonderful Memorial Day. Please take time to honor our veterans and current troops who protect our country.

This is what I see every morning when Mary Audrey wakes up. That hair ... you can't help but love it! :)


Playing with Kade while momma visits with Betsey and the Smith Twins, Kaylie and Addie.

Playing with Kaylie and Addie's car seats. No, no Mary Audrey!

Ready for breakfast momma. Her shirt says, "Daddy thinks I'm sweeter than sugar."

Last weekend, we attended the Thompson/Jousan wedding in Pontotoc. John is friends with the groom and was a groomsmen in the wedding. The photographer did take a family picture of us. I can't wait to see it. This is the picture that lead to me leaving my phone in the church in Pontotoc. We had to drive back on Sunday to get it ... can't live without my phone!

Sweet Kaylie showing off her pimpin' hat! Get it out of my eyes mommy!

Addie sporting her LSU cap. This was Kade's hat but it wouldn't fit on his head when he was born. He was a 9 pounder too! But it fits little Addie's head. Her Pops in Baton Rouge loves it!

Mary Audrey playing with Betsey's mom, Lucy or aka Wao Woo.


Playing at Outback. Who wouldn't be excited about looking eating at Outback!

Daddy and his girl

Playing at mimi's. Silly girl. And MA, put your legs down. That is not very lady like.

Talking with PawPaw.

That smile ... melts my heart!

1 comment:

Debi said...

Love that hair. She is growing up to fast. She is just too cute and I just want to squeeze her to pieces.