Monday, April 6, 2009

Visit to TN

Patrick & Kathleen climbing in the stroller we brought with Mary Audrey in it. Thank goodness she got out before they got in! :)

Aunt Gigi with MA.


Uncle Jo Jo with MA. He has a special bond with girls, you know ... :)

Mary Audrey riding in the trips train wagon. Kathleen had taken a break to eat some popcorn. What a surprise ...
MA in the famous Tonka truck. The trips push each other in the truck and run into walls and people. However, I didn't let them push her in it. I didn't want her to be scared for life of big trucks.

Kathleen taking it easy with Mimi.

MA ... "I think the crew went that way." I have the playroom to myself!!!

Erin playing with the boys. Micah laughing on her shoulder and Patrick in the chair.

Jo reading to the trips. L to R: Micah, Patrick, & Kathleen.

Meal time. I think it is their favorite time of day ... :)

MA sitting in the Elmo chair. She wasn't very fond of it.

Mimi and the kids ... All the trips are climbing on her and MA is playing with her feet.

Erin and MA. A great pic!

No comments: