Friday, April 11, 2008

17-week check-up

I had a check-up with morning. Everything went well ... Dr. Lott checked the baby's heartbeat again and it was good.

I gained three pounds ... he said he didn't want me to do that everytime. I think it was the clothes i had on. I usually wear a skirt but i wore pants this time. I think it added to the weight! Or that is my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

Sonogram next visit, May 9. This is a very interesting coincidence because May 9 last year Jo & Ginger found out they were having 3. We will pray for just 1. John is about to die to find out the gender of the baby. 4 more weeks to wait. They will fly by for me.

They did take blood to conduct an AFP test. We will get the results early next week.

3 comments:

Ann Freeman said...

Hey, Leanne, I think I posted one comment but then I had to choose an identity so not sure if the first one worked. Thanks for keeping us updated. You look great. Don't let the doctor tell you any different! Weight can vary so much now. Sure enjoyed seeing our picture on the triplet blog. Thanks for including it. Hope you have a great weekend. Love, Aunt Ann

Amy J said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy J said...

I think it is going to be more than 1!!!